Dear Storytellers, we are thrilled to be back! Save the date – submission opens on Wednesday, 8 March 2023.
But before that, you are welcome to read more about the new rules applicable for the upcoming edition.
Kids Kino Lab 2023 – new rules:
- The programme will focus on Polish live-action and animated film projects
- The workshop sessions will be held in Warsaw
- The development of the projects will be supervised by Philip LaZebnik, , who has been associated with Kids Kino Lab since its first edition
- The call is open for the projects which are at the beginning of the writing process (the concept of the story) or at an early development stage
- The requirement of a producer is not mandatory. You can apply to the programme independently or in teams of two
Kids Kino Lab is for if you want to:
- Develop your idea under the guidance of an internationally renowned screenwriter and consultant
- Find additional motivation to work (predetermined deadlines for subsequent sessions impose discipline)
- Confront your idea with a group of other creators and expand your network of contacts
- Take part in a workshop that will get you out of a creative rut
- Go international with your ideas and present your project in front of the international industry.
Documents required for the application procces:
- Project description (max. 4 pages)
- Short bio (max. half page)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
More information will appear on kidskinolab.pl/rules along with the announcement of the call next week.
Get ready to develop your story!