The call for projects for the Kids Kino Lab programme is now open. Please check the new rules and submission deadline.
Kids Kino Lab 2023 – new rules:
- The programme will focus on Polish live-action and animated film and series projects
- The call is open for the projects which are at the beginning of the writing process (the concept of the story) or at an early development stage
- The workshop sessions will be held in Warsaw in April, June, and October
- The development of the projects will be supervised by Philip LaZebnik, who has been associated with Kids Kino Lab since its first edition
- The requirement of a producer is not mandatory. You can apply to the programme independently or in teams of two
Kids Kino Lab is for you if you want to:
- Develop your idea under the guidance of an internationally renowned screenwriter and consultant
- Find additional motivation to work (predetermined deadlines for subsequent sessions impose discipline)
- Confront your idea with a group of other creators and expand your network of contacts
- Take part in a workshop that will get you out of a creative rut
- Go international with your ideas and present your project in front of the international industry.
Submission deadline: 7th April
Join Interactive Masterclass with Philip LaZebnik
Do you want to boost your imagination and learn how to come up with a movie idea for young audiences? Join us for the masterclass “The Three Secrets of Walt Disney” with Philip LaZebnik, followed by an interactive and creative exercise.
Get ready for a feast of creativity!